A pregnancy can be trying and waiting for the big day can be a bit daunting. There’s a lot of physical, mental and emotional pressure. So it’s essential that you take time out for yourself. Here’s a list of things you can do (and should do!) to make your pregnancy truly unforgettable.
1) Whether it’s a Lamaze class or a pre-natal workshop, it will have a truly positive impact on your health and the well-being of your little one.
2) Writing a letter to your baby is a great way to let your little one know about your experiences and how special this time was
3) Taking a break during pregnancy is a great way to unwind. Giving you the opportunity to reconnect with your partner. What's more, this will have a big positive effect on your baby's health as well.
4) This is the perfect time to indulge your taste buds. Dine at your favorite restaurants or discover new ones. Everything you love, your baby will like too.
5) Recent studies have found that exercising when pregnant positively affects your baby. A light, regular exercise regimen can help you cope with the physical changes of pregnancy and build stamina for the challenges ahead.
6) Add some amusement to your pregnancy. Get your partner to mimic your baby bump, try out funny poses or use an interesting background! Have a laugh and capture your funny memories as well.
7) Make a scrapbook with pictures you collect through your pregnancy. Pen down your feelings. And get others to write something for you as well... Wishes, blessings and thoughts for you and the little one.
8) Make spending time with your partner a priority on your bucket list. Take a break from social media, TV and every other gadget and spend some quality time together.
9) Reading to your bump is proven to have positive effects on the little one. So get your husband to read to your baby bump. It's also a great way for dads to build a bond.
10) This is the best time to indulge in your hobbies. Paint away. Knit, knit, knit. Or sing and play an instrument. Your joy will also be your baby's.
Do you know that an average baby will need 1057 nappy changes in the first 6 months? Get exclusive promotions and free diaper samples by joining the Huggies Club now!
The information published herein is intended and strictly only for informational, educational, purposes and the same shall not be misconstrued as medical advice. If you are worried about your own health, or your child’s well being, seek immediate medical advice. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained in this article. Further, while due care and caution has been taken to ensure that the content here is free from mistakes or omissions, Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information here, and to the extent permitted by law, Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries do not accept any liability or responsibility for claims, errors or omissions.