5 Ways To Relieve Your Labour Pain
Different methods are available to relieve labour pain. Effectiveness varies among individuals, but it is helpful to familiarise yourself with the more common methods before you go into labour, so you will be able to come to a quick decision when necessary.
Your antenatal care-Your birth plan
Preparing a plan for your labor and delivery in advance allows you to think through your alternatives with a clear and rational mind.
A natural birth is the low-tech way of having a baby by allowing nature to take its course.
Soft Cheese and Pregnancy
Soft cheese can be a difficult thing for many mothers to give up during pregnancy. Especially if their Friday night ritual involves a get together and cheese snacks with the girls.
Chinese Conception Chart
The Chinese Conception Chart, also known as The Chinese Gender Chart or Chinese Pregnancy Calendar, is a popular and fun tool for parents to use
Infantile Eczema: All you need to know
Eczema is caused by skin inflammation and results in itchy and dry skin. Surprisingly, babies too may suffer from eczema, starting as early as when they are two months old. Eczema can be effectively treated and so, most children get completely cured. But some of the children with eczema, carry it to their adulthood or may develop other atopic illnesses like allergy and asthma.
ARTICLE WITH TOPIC
What is Intrauterine Growth Retardation or IUGR ?
Intrauterine Growth Retardation or IUGR for short occurs in around 3-5% of all pregnancies.
10 Weeks Pregnant – What To Expect?
From the time you are 10 weeks pregnant until term, most of your baby's changes will be targeted towards their growth and maturity. Essentially, they are a miniature version of how they will be at birth - only much smaller of course.
The big list for the coming of the little one.
It is a good idea to pack your bag for the hospital in the final phase of your pregnancy. Week 36 of your pregnancy would be the ideal time to pack your bag, just in case you need to go to the hospital earlier than the given due date.
When it comes to having a multiple pregnancy, twins are by far the most common. Around 90% will be made up of twins, with the remaining 10% being triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets and so on.
Symptoms And Treatment for Postnatal Depression
Some common causes of unhappiness and depression in mothers:
The 20 week ultrasound
It’s becoming increasingly uncommon for pregnant women to have their very first ultrasound at 20 weeks, though this used to be the first opportunity for most pregnant mums to be able to see their baby inside the uterus.