As your baby grows and starts exploring their world, it can be hard to keep up with them. Diaper changes, in particular can become quite the challenge as you chase your little one down and try to get them to stay still long enough to put a fresh diaper on.
Diapers designed for speed
We designed Huggies® Dry Pants specifically to help parents, like you, who need a quicker, easier way to diaper their restless babies. They have the same absorbency and comfort you’re used to with Huggies® Dry Taped but with the added convenience of pants. Simply step in, pull up and go. You can change your baby while they’re standing and be done before they run off again. With the easy open sides, removing them is quick and easy too.
How to use Huggies® Dry Pants
- Step in. Get your baby to step into the diaper, just like they would step into a pair of pants.
- Pull up. The stretchy sides make it easy to pull the pants up and keep your active baby comfortable as they run, play and explore.
- Open up. The refastenable side seams are easy to open so you can remove the pants like a normal diaper and adjust the fit on your baby.
More helpful hints for diapering an active baby
- Make diaper change time a game. See how high you have to count before you are all finished. Or place a mystery object under the pants that your toddler has to hold on to with their eyes closed while they step into their pants.
- If your baby is in the middle of an activity, let them decide if they would like to finish up first or would like to stop for a diaper change.
- Get your baby involved by making it their job to fetch the fresh pants or to get a wet wipe out of the pack.
Do you know that an average baby will need 1057 nappy changes in the first 6 months? Get exclusive promotions and free diaper samples by joining the Huggies Club now!
The information published herein is intended and strictly only for informational, educational, purposes and the same shall not be misconstrued as medical advice. If you are worried about your own health, or your child’s well being, seek immediate medical advice. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained in this article. Further, while due care and caution has been taken to ensure that the content here is free from mistakes or omissions, Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information here, and to the extent permitted by law, Kimberly-Clark and/ or its subsidiaries do not accept any liability or responsibility for claims, errors or omissions.