About this Website
- As a user of the Site, you should make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction by relying on the information on the Site or using any service which is accessible using the Site.
- We are not liable for the contents of any other websites that you may access from the Site.
- The contents of the Site and any products or services available through the Site are meant for resident citizens of the Philippines only (Filipino residents residing within the Philippines; OFWs not included).
Conditions of Contestants
- Contestants may elect to receive email offers for exclusive access to gifts and giving their opinion in relation to goods and services offered by third parties. Rewards and prizes in favor of the relevant Contestant will be delivered to the address specified in their account profile. Prizes are not transferable to any other person.
- We also reserve the right to communicate with Contestants from time to time for other reasons and for no reward, including system updates; bulletins; administrative announcements; and special requests. Such notices may be sent via email, or regular mail.
- As a condition, Contestants hereby represent and warrant that:
- They currently reside in the Philippines;
- All information supplied is complete, true and accurate and not misleading;
- They understand and agree that where Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila has a draw for prizes, each draw will be governed by the official terms of that draw as notified from time to time on the Site;
- They must inform Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and Wunderman Manila of any change in their contact details, including email address and street address. Contact details and preferences must be updated using the facility provided on the Site.
- They will not send unsolicited email or any other form of communication, electronic or otherwise (SPAM) to promote the Service;
- They will not post material that contains indecent, defamatory, menacing, offensive or unlawful content, or otherwise which may, in Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila’s opinion, bring Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila, the Site or the Service into disrepute; and
- They will allow Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) the right to use their contest entries (photos or videos) for future promotional use.
- The grand prize winner for the Huggies Dry Pants Matcng ang Moves campaign will be selected based on the Contestant with the following criteria:
- has a child between the age of 6 to 36 months
- has a valid gif entry
- has completed the registration form with no missing fields
- The consolation prize winners for the Huggies Dry Pants Matching ang Moves campaign will be selected based on the following criteria:
- has a child between the age of 6 to 36 months
- has a valid gif entry
- has completed the registration form with no missing fields
- Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila reserves the right to revoke the titles of the grand prize winner and runners-up from any Contestant who is found to have used unauthorized methods to accumulate points.
- Should there be a tie between one/several Contestants with the highest lifetime points, winners will be selected based on the Contestant with the higher number of friend referrals first. Should there still be a tie, the Contestant who completed more missions first will be the winner.
- Contestants will be notified both privately, via email (through the official Huggies gmail account: [email protected]) and phone call (using the official K-C trunkline: 884-8595) and publicly, via Facebook announcement on Huggies Dry Pants Philippines page.
- You may use a security credential ("Contestant ID") to access the Site. The Contestant ID could take the form of a username and password, a digital certificate or another security-related technology. We may require you to use a different Contestant ID to access different parts of the Site. The Contestant ID may be used only for the purposes of accessing the Site and for authorizing instructions or requests using the services, which may be available from the Site. Any other use of your Contestant ID is prohibited.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. We request that you promptly report to us any unauthorized use of your password.
- We will take reasonable steps to secure the Site and the systems in our control that are used to access the Site. However, the Internet may be unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. We do not guarantee the security of the Site or the systems (including the internet and your hardware and software) used to access the Site, or any information that passes through such systems.
Use of This Website
You must not:
- Use the Site for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Site any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- Use the Site in a way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone;
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site;
- Use another's Contestant ID or name without permission;
- Provide false information when registering or changing your Site registration details;
- Impersonate another person when using the Site;
- Post to or transmit to or via the Site any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Site;
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Site; and
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Third Party Sites
Products and Services
Your use of our products or services is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Service and any additional terms and conditions, which are specifically applicable to a product or service.
- The material on the Site is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis without express or implied warranty and you agree that use of the Site and links is at your sole risk. All information is subject to change without notice.
- Subject to any applicable law, which cannot be excluded, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of material on the Site and excludes all warranties whether express or implied relating in any way to the Site or to your use of the Site.
- You acknowledge that the material on the Site should not be taken as an inducement or invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of companies related to Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) nor relied upon for any specific purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and its related corporations and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability whether in contract or tort (including liability for negligence) for any loss or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) or otherwise arising from the use or reliance on any content or products and services available on or using the Site whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. If we are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material or the relevant service.
Trademarks and Copyright
- This website contains trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the Huggies logo, “Huggies”, and any other product or service name referred to on the Site are trademarks owned by or licensed to Kimberly-Clark Philippines. Unless otherwise indicated, the name “Wunderman Manila”, “advocacy.asia”, “Wunderman Manila” are trademarks of Wunderman Manila. You are not permitted to use these trademarks except:
- by saving or printing a copy of the Site as permitted below under the copyright permission;
- through a legitimate reference to our product or service with proper recognition of the trademark's status; and
- with our prior written consent.
- All material on the Site is copyright in the Philippines and, through international treaties, in other countries. You may either electronically save or print out parts of the Site for your own information, research or study but only if:
- you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Site; and
- you include all copyright or proprietary notices that appear on the Site on all copies that you make. You must not frame, transmit (including broadcast), modify, link to, or otherwise use any of the material, including audio and video excerpts, except with our prior written consent.
- We do not guarantee that your use of the Site will be confidential.
- Any comments, suggestions, feedback, questions, ideas or other material you send or post to the Site.my by any means may not be secure during its transmission over the Internet. They will be treated as non-confidential information and non-proprietary and you agree that we may use, reproduce, publish, modify, adopt and transmit them to others in conducting our business, including but not limited to marketing our products and services.
- We may stop making the Site, or a part of the Site, available at any time with or without notice.
- If you enter a contract for the supply of goods and/or services via the Site, that contract will not be affected if we stop making the Site or part of the Site available to you, unless the goods and/or services are supplied via the Site.
- Contestants may terminate their account at any time by using the facility provided on the Site. If a Contestant’s email address becomes invalid or unusable we will suspend that Contestant’s account for a period of 30 days from the time we become aware of the problem. During the period of suspension, the Contestant will not be able to access his/her account, and should contact customer service for more information. Other than a notification on the Site, we will not be responsible for notifying Contestants that their account has been suspended. We reserves the right to disqualify an entry without notice or cause, at our sole discretion or for any reason, including if:
- we believe that any conduct by a contestant is deemed to be detrimental to the business interests or reputation of Huggies Philippines and/or Wunderman Manila; or
- any action has been taken by a Contestant that harms or potentially harms us or our relationships with our Contestants, suppliers, affiliates, clients, partners and/or providers of Third Party Promotions. If we disqualify an entry, that contestant’s access to the Site and the Service will also cease. Once we have disqualified the contestant’s entry, he/she will be ineligible to re-enroll at any future date.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
Contestants must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. Contestants must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. Contestants must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. If a Contestant engages in such conduct, their right to use the Site will cease immediately. Contestants will report any such conduct to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Contestants hereby agree to co-operate with those authorities by disclosing their identity to them and providing all reasonable assistance in relation to the inquiries of such authorities. Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Contestant’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to use of the Site or to a Contestant downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to the Site.
- As part of some Services which are available via the Site, we may communicate with you via email, or an SMS, or both, to an email address or a mobile phone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the online service/s are current, your email service or mobile phone account is operational and that you check your emails or mobile phone regularly for messages and
- You must notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for the online services using the online method provided by us.
- Despite paragraph 1 above, if we give you notice we will post the content of the notice to the Site.
- From time to time, we may choose to also give you notice by another method. If we give you such additional notice, you should not presume that we will do this every time.
- References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and Wunderman Manila Ltd.
Contestants acknowledge and agree that the Service and the Site contain or incorporate proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Contestants may make a copy of the content for their own personal, non-commercial use only, provided that they keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. However, Contestants must, on notice by Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila, return or destroy any such copies made.
Contestants must not post or transmit any material on the Site or Service in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity without appropriate permission from that person or entity. Otherwise, Contestants therefore warrant that all material submitted to the Site or as part of the Service is that Contestant’s original work.
Contestants acknowledge that any information or material submitted by them to the Site or as part of the Service, including any discussion forum or on any third party website linked to their account, is and will be treated by Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila may use such material without restriction (including for our use without restriction, including publishing on our own sites and in other media) or payment.
When a Contestant posts or transmits material on the Site or the Service, that Contestant assigns all copyright, which subsists in such material to Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila, which Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila may then assign to a third party, including a client. To the extent necessary, Contestants consent to any acts by Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) or Wunderman Manila or Wunderman Manila’s licensees or assignees that may infringe that Contestant’s moral rights in the material that the Contestant creates (for example, Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila may not always be able to identify the Contestant as the author of the material that they create and submit to the Site).
Contestants further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsorship, advertisements or information presented to Contestants through the Service or by advertisers may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Huggies Philippines (Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc.) and/or Wunderman Manila, Contestants agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Site, in whole or in part.
Last Updated: 14 April 2016
Important! Please read this legal statement carefully before using the site.
This Site, www.huggies.com.sg is owned, operated and maintained by KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION or its affiliates ("Kimberly-Clark") and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. Your access to and use of this Site is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions contained in this document ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing and browsing the Site you accept, without qualification or limitation, these Terms and Conditions.
All copyright in any information, text, materials, graphics and software ("Content") on this Site is owned by Kimberly-Clark. The Content is protected by both Singapore and International copyright laws.
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the prior express written permission of Kimberly-Clark.
Restrictions on use
This Site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use (except as permitted in the 'Promoting your business' section). You may: (1) print copies of the Content for your personal use only; (2) store the files on your own computer for your personal use only; (3) reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents; and (4) if you are an Internet Service Provider, supply the Content to your subscribers.
You must not: (1) copy, modify, republish, transmit or distribute the Content in any form unless you receive prior written authorisation from Kimberly-Clark; or (2) use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Kimberly-Clark or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
Kimberly-Clark is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company. However, we are not seeking, nor can we accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this policy, we hope to avoid subsequent misunderstandings among members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts developed by Kimberly-Clark's employees.
Should you become employed with Kimberly-Clark, none of the materials provided in this Site constitute or should be considered part or all of an employment contract. Further, the representations made do not constitute guarantees or obligations on the part of Kimberly-Clark.
Huggies® baby connections and forum
You must access and use Huggies Baby Connections, Huggies Forum and blogs on this site (collectively, the "Forum") only in accordance with any instructions for use provided or made available by Kimberly-Clark from time to time.
The Forum is designed for Huggies members ("Members") to express their own thoughts and opinions on pregnancy, birth, and parenting. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the Forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not those of Kimberly-Clark. Kimberly-Clark does not endorse or support any posted thoughts or opinions or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information or facts appearing on the Forum.
Without limiting the above, the thoughts and opinions expressed are not those of the medical profession. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on the Forum, you should consult your doctor or health care professional. This includes any information provided in the "Huggies Help Panel".
Messages sent via the Private Message area are intended for the recipient only. They are not to be copied into the public areas of the Forum. However they may be passed on to Kimberly-Clark or the moderator of the Forum for review.
Kimberly-Clark reserves the right to move and lock threads and generally manage the structure of the information on the Forum as it sees fit.
The 'Promote Your Business' forum is the only place where Members may provide details of their business. All posts in this section will be moderated and approved at the sole discretion of Kimberly-Clark.
Members are not allowed to request information from other Members that will be used for the purpose of research, academic study or publication without first seeking the permission of the site administrators.
Members are not permitted to post any information to the Forum using multiple usernames to log onto the Forum.
The Report function, the Contact A Moderator function and the Customer Advisory Service are the only avenues for Members to report or discuss objectionable behaviour by other Members. Any discussions of this nature taking place on the public Forum will be removed.
In respect of data, text, emails, files, names, likenesses, logos, artwork, graphics, images, video, audio, HTML or other web design code, image maps, software applications and other content or material uploaded, sent or communicated by you or on your behalf to the Site or the Forum ("User-Generated Content"), you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for:
(1) the suitability, installation, configuration, uploading, downloading, use, operation, communication, accuracy and legality of the User-Generated Content, and that Kimberly-Clark does not monitor, install, configure, download, review, authorise, edit or alter User-Generated Content; and
(2) the back up of the User-Generated Content and any other date or files, unless otherwise expressly agreed by Kimberly-Clark.
You authorise and license Kimberly-Clark to copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, perform and display the User-Generated Content for the purposes of providing the Forum, Site and any associated services to you.
You warrant that the User-Generated Content and your use of the User-Generated Content in the Forum:
(1) complies with all applicable laws;
(2) is not obscene, indecent, unsuitable for minors, excessively violent, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or defamatory;
(3) does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any entity or person;
(4) does not include pornography, nudity, adult sexual content or any sex-related merchandising;
(5) is not damaging to Kimberly-Clark's servers or any other servers on the internet;
(6) does not contain any promotional material or advertising for commercial purposes or personal financial gain (except as permitted in the 'Promote Your Business' forum); and
(7) does not advertise used goods or seek to purchase used goods from other Members; and
(8) does not include material or resources relating to hacking/phreaking, viruses, anarchy, or that promote or participate in wilful harm to Internet sites or providers.
Kimberly-Clark may without notice to you remove, amend, alter or deny access to any User-Generated Content or Content in its sole discretion if:
(1) it is required to do so by any applicable law or order or judgment of a Court or tribunal of fact or law or other competent body (including any "take down notice"); or
(2) in Kimberly-Clark's opinion any such User-Generated Content is obscene, offensive, indecent, excessively violent, illegal, misleading or defamatory, or otherwise unacceptable, undesirable or objectionable (including if it contains information about brands or alternative product systems which are in competition with Kimberly-Clark or Kimberly-Clark products).
The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified health professionals. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on the site, you should consult your doctor or health care professional. Always check for relevant credentials when sourcing fitness and health professionals.
The products referred to in this site are available in Singapore (as indicated) and may not be available in your country. This Site is controlled and operated by Kimberly-Clark from the United States, Singapore, or Thailand and Kimberly-Clark makes no representation that the information and materials in this Site, including without limitation the information and other materials promoting the products identified herein, are appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Also, some software from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States or Singapore Government and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the Singapore or U.S. has placed an embargo. If you download or use the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national of any such country or on any such list.
Disclaimer of warranties
KIMBERLY-CLARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT. ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY CUSTOM, LAW OR STATUTE IN ANY WAY RELATING TO ACCESS TO, OR NON-ACCESS TO, THIS SITE OR YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS HEREOF ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. KIMBERLY-CLARK DOES NOT WARRANT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY THAT YOUR ACCCESS TO THE SITE (OR ANY SITE LINKED IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. KIMBERLY-CLARK DOES NOT WARRANT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE (OR ANY SITE LINKED IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE) OR THE SERVER WHICH STORES AND TRANSMITS CONTENT TO YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of liability
Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this Site or your use of, or reliance upon, this Site or the Content hereof. In addition, Kimberly-Clark has no duty to update this Site or the Content hereof and Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any failure to update such information.
Kimberly-Clark disclaims all warranties with regard to the content of or otherwise relating to other web sites or resources linked in any way to this Site. Any links to a third party site are provided for convenience only. Kimberly-Clark is not responsible for and makes no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third party site. A link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that Kimberly-Clark endorses the site or the products or services offered there. Your access to any linked site and use of any products and services offered there is at your own risk.
Any disputes relating to the Content or otherwise relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
“BUY NOW” Feature
When you click on the “BUY NOW” buttons on our website, you will be diverted to a third party site which will process and fulfil your order(s) and payment. The third party site will have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. All purchases made and payment made will be subject to the third party site’s privacy policies and terms and conditions. Kimberly-Clark shall not be responsible for any disputes arising between you and the third party site where you made your purchase. We encourage you to read the third party site’s privacy policies and terms and condition before using and making your purchases and payment on the third party site(s).
Kimberly-Clark may at any time in its absolute discretion revise this Legal Statement including any or all of the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this Site after any revisions are made you are bound by such revisions.
Kimberly-Clark, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to monitor and remove postings and discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kimberly-Clark relating to the subject matter herein.
By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.